- Location: Restaurant Level
Chat Thai was created 31 years ago to serve as a meeting place for diners to socialise and chat about Thai food, and food in general. Thus, Chat Thai.Fast forward 31 years and we have added organic vegetables, herbs and fruit from our own Boon Luck Farm without raising our prices. That’s right, organic cuisine at conventional prices.
The family-owned and organic Chat Thai restaurants have enjoyed incredible, loyal support from Sydney’s diners. In return, we have launched a community initiative to repay that loyalty.
– a daily free meal to emergency services staff
– free meals delivered daily to St Vincent’s hospital COVID-19 Centre
– a daily free meal to our 200+ strong staff
– permanent rolling discounts across all home delivery orders
This pledge will help to ensure the most vulnerable members of our amazing Sydney community have enough to eat and survive this crisis.
Together we can protect the community and keep Australia winning!
Order online for click and collect.
- Website www.chatthai.com.au
- Phone 80995011
- Hours:Mon: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9PM
Tues: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9PM
Wed: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9PM
Thurs: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9PM
Fri: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9:30PM
Sat: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9:30PM
Sun: 11AM to 3:30PM, 4:30PM to 9PM