Effective from 12:01am Friday 25 February 2022
The Mix at Chatswood Place is open and all retailers are following the NSW State Government’s Roadmap to easing COVID19 restrictions.
We ask that all customers continue to be respectful to retail staff and their fellow customers.
For The Mix at Chatswood Place current restrictions mean:
- All patrons can visit all retail stores
- QR Code Check-ins are no longer required in Centre or at any of our retail stores or restaurants
- Masks are no longer compulsory, however they are encouraged indoors where people cannot maintain social distancing. Masks are also encouraged for customer-facing retail staff to protect vulnerable people who must access these premises and services.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
- A hand sanitisation station is located at the main entrance of The Mix at Chatswood Place
- We continue to increase our cleaning and sanitisation of high traffic touchpoints
- We encourage everyone to continue to maintain social distancing and follow good health and hygiene as directed by the NSW State Government. Please ensure you stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been asked to self-isolate.
- The Mix at Chatswood Place has a COVID-safety plan that is continually reviewed and updated.
Stay up to date with COVID19 restrictions visit: www.nsw.gov.au.